Diploma in Human Resource Practice (Foundation Level)
This course provides a firm foundation in all the areas of HR, as well as an understanding of HR in a business context. This qualification is aimed both at those who would like to, or have already embarked on a career in HR.
This course can be delivered through classroom based learning with candidates undertaking additional guided learning in order to gain the qualification.
- Understanding organisations and the role of human resources
- Recording, analysing and using human resources information
- Resourcing talent
- Contributing to the process of job analysis
- Preparing and designing learning and development activities
- Developing mentoring skills for the workplace
Assessment is normally via practical work based assignments – this ensures you undertake work study that is relevant to your own company or organisation.
On successful completion of a Level 3 qualification in Learning & Development, a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CIPD membership
- Progression to Level 5 CIPD qualification
- Progression to other qualifications at a higher level