Diploma in Learning & Development Practice (Foundation Level)
This programme provides you with an in-depth and thorough grounding in the learning cycle and the fundamentals of learning and development. It is ideal for practitioners looking to acquire a means of professional recognition in the field of learning and development.
This course can be delivered through classroom based learning with candidates undertaking additional guided learning in order to gain the qualification.
- Understanding organisations and the role of human resources
- Recording, analysing and using human resources information
- Resourcing talent
- Contributing to the process of job analysis
- Preparing and designing learning and development activities
- Developing mentoring skills for the workplace
Assessment is normally via practical work based assignments – this ensures you undertake work study that is relevant to your own company or organisation.
On successful completion of a Level 3 qualification in Learning & Development, a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CIPD membership
- Progression to Level 5 CIPD qualification
- Progression to other qualifications at a higher level