CMI Diploma in Management & Leadership (Intermediate Level)
The CMI Diploma in Management and Leadership is designed for practising middle managers and those aspiring to senior management who want to develop key skills such as managing resources, recruitment and information management.
The Diploma can be delivered through classroom based learning with candidates undertaking additional guided learning in order to gain the qualification.
- Personal development as a manager and leader – health, safety and welfare
- Information based decision making – sources and quality of information
- Meeting stakeholder and quality needs – organisational vision, stakeholder analysis, quality management
- Conducting a management project – a work based topic of choice
- Managing recruitment and selection – the importance of recruiting and retaining staff
- Resource management – understanding resource availability and financial control
Assessment is normally via practical work-based assignments – this ensures you undertake work study that is relevant to your own company or organisation.
On successful completion of a Level 5 qualification in Management and Leadership, a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI membership
- Progression to CMI Diploma in Management and Leadership at Level 7
- Progession to other qualifications at a higher level